Merchants can offer digital asset payments as an option to their customers without being subjected to cryptocurrency price fluctuations. The buyer pays with crypto the end merchant receives USD. Gebo facilitates the transaction and quickly settles with the merchant. Unlike traditional card payments, Gebo charges no fees and remits the full purchase price to the merchant.
Does Gebo Group provide merchants with virtual currency processing for large value goods and services?
Yes. For example, Gebo Group works with auction houses to process payments from buyers in virtual currencies and remit USD (or currency of choice) to the end seller and to the auction house for commissions. Contact our settlement team: email@example.com
Yes. Gebo Group provides a virtual currency gateway for approved merchants. Below are the currently approved alternative virtual currencies your customers can use with Gebo Group’s payment system:
If you have questions about non-listed coins, please contact us.
No. If accepting Bitcoin and other virtual currencies, the merchant does not need to invest into virtual currencies. Gebo Group assumes all virtual currency risk for merchant processing. The remittance is the full cash price, without any fees in the currency of the business choice such as USD. It is not mandatory for the merchant to hold virtual currencies for any period of time.
Institutions require high level compliance and security protocols. Gebo Group, a U.S based FinCEN regulated Money Service Business (MSB) uses independent qualified, and insured custodians for institutional payment transactions. The virtual currencies to fiat settlement is done on delivery-vs-payment basis (DVP), a gold standard in the financial industry. Our counterparties are verified using bank and department of homeland security grade compliance systems.
- No Fees. Gebo Group is a principal and not a middleman
- We are a full on-ramp and off-ramp for both fiat and virtual assets
- We do not commingle assets and use independent qualified, licensed, and insured custodians
- Process both small and large transactions
- As a full service desk, we provide live support. Give us a call +1 201. 479.1188 or toll free in the US +1 844.394.4411
- Enterprise grade connectivity and security of transactions
- U.S. Regulated FinCen Money Service Business
- Network of virtual currency US banks, trusts, and custodians. We are happy to make introductions if necessary.
There is no impact to the merchant using Gebo Group’s virtual currency payment processing. The merchant receives the full price regardless of price fluctuations of the customers currency of choice.
Since virtual assets are volatile in price, merchants typically do not wish to hold them. Furthermore, holding virtual currencies exposes merchants to security risk such as hacking.
Gebo Group assumes this asset risk and pays out the full purchase cash price from the time transaction to the merchant in US Dollars or the currency of their choice.
Virtual assets are volatile in price and for that reason merchants typically do not want to hold them. Furthermore, holding virtual assets exposes merchants to security risks such as hacking. Gebo Group takes on this crypto risk and pays out the full purchase price to merchant in USD or the currency of their choice without being exposed to virtual asset.
While using Gebo Group’s point-of-sale (POS) terminal or its APIs, merchants provide their customers with the ability to pay with approved virtual currencies. These include virtual assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum without exposing themselves to said risk.
How it works
- Merchant specifies the total price for the transaction (creates an invoice)
- Gebo Group provides a real-time price in the desired currency to the customer
- After customer checks out – the full purchase price is remitted to the merchant in USD (or another local currency of their choice) without any fees to the merchant or to the customer either.
Gebo Group charges no fees and remits the full amount in USD or another currency of choice to the merchant. Since we are a principal buyer, and not a middleman, there are no transaction fees.
- No fixed price transaction fees
- No statement fees
- No “batch” fees
- No platform or terminal fees
- No hidden fees
Yes. Gebo Group works with payment facilitators and other merchant service providers to clear crypto and digital asset transactions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get started.